Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Morning Meditation - Jonathan Lehmann

 Video

Affirmations:

1.      I make plans but remain flexible. I try to say yes as often as possible.

2.      I cultivate patience, and by doing so, I cultivate self confidence

3.      I welcome the opportunity to step outside my comfort zone, and I do not let myself be guided by fear.

4.      I love myself unconditionally because it’s essential to my happiness. I love the person who I am, and I do not need other people’s approval to love myself fully.

5.      I’m going to drink water, eat fruit and vegetables, walk, take stairs, and exercise. Today, I’m giving love to my body.

6.      I give everywhere I go, even if only a smile, a compliment, or my full attention. Listening is the best gift I can give to those around me.

7.      I try to be impeccable with my word and to speak only to spread positivity. It’s counter productive to speak against myself or others. 



No comments:

Post a Comment