Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Source of Most Quotes / Echoes in My Life

 

Joe vs. the Volcano

"Some things take care of themselves. They're not your job; maybe they're not even your business.”

"Very interesting. As a luggage problem."

"I know he can get the job, but can he do the job?"

"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how big... thank you. Thank you for my life."

“Joe, nobody knows anything. We'll take this leap and we'll see. We'll jump and we'll see. That's life!”

“My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know. Everybody you see. Everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake and they live in a state of constant total amazement.”

Princess Bride

"As you wish"

"I'm not a witch; I'm your wife, but I'm not even sure I want to be that anymore after what you just said."

"Mahwaaj. Mahwaaj is what bwings us togevar today. Mahwaaj - dat bwessed awangement. Dat dweam wifin a dweam...."


Shell Seekers


The Holy Grail

"I'm not dead yet."

"It's just a flesh wound."

"Now go away or I will taunt you a second time."


Dan in Real Life

"Put it on my tab..."

The Jerk

"All I need is this lamp. All I need is this desk, this lamp, and this..."



No comments:

Post a Comment