Friday, August 13, 2021

Tapping medicine meditation



Instructions:

  1. Rub hands to move the energy.
  2. Take diaphragmatic breath.
  3. Shake out hands to release pooled energy.
  4. Close eyes. Soft smile. 
  5. Tap the following areas in order, cycling through twice with the mantra and a breath at each place.
  • Top of the head
    • First time: I release my inner critic.
    • Second time: I release guilt and embarrassment.
  • Inside eyebrow
    • First time: I allow myself to feel connected to my intuition.
    • Second time: I allow myself to feel accepted.
  • Outside of the eye – close to eye socket on the bone.
    • First time: I release sadness and frustration.
    • Second time: I release any uncertainty and confusion.
  • Under the eye on cheekbone (stomach meridian)
    • First time: I allow myself to feel inner peace and healing.
    • Second time: I allow myself to feel confidence.
  • Under nose. (One hand)
    • a. First time: I release anger and resentment.
    • b. Second time: I release stress and any feeling of being stuck.
  • Under mouth. (One hand)
    • First time: I allow myself to feel compassion for myself.
    • Second time: I allow myself to feel calm and at ease.
  • Below collarbone – kidney
    • First time: I release worry and anxiety.
    • Second time: I release any insecurity and hopelessness.
  • Side of chest (by bra straps, using hands like flippers)
    • First time: I allow myself to feel safe now.
    • Second time: I allow myself to feel compassion for others.

  1. Hands at heart.
  2. Release tongue to floor of mouth. Invites other parts to release, too.
  3. Diaphragm breathing.
  4. Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment